Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Pawn

Here I am, bored at work, so I decide to check out LP's Facebook page for the 1,457th time. In response to her friend's post from yesterday, at 8:21 am today, LP writes back, providing updates on her new job and life in general. Included is this statement:

"also, i'm seeing someone, which is exciting... how bout you? what's new in your life?"

So I thought she was getting back together with her ex, but perhaps I was mistaken. I feel like she would've mentioned her ex's name of 4 years had it been the case. Could there be a new man in the picture? Could it be TheGuy? I guess I can't rule it out indefinitely, but no, I don't see that as a likely possibility. I wonder if TheGuy has seen that post yet...

By the way, I'm going to the gym with him again tonight. Why? Because I'm sick in the head. Don't you people know that by now?!? SICK!

2 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

So what happened?

MD said...

You're sick, I'm sick, we're all messed up!