Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Corporate Values?

Make it stop! In case you're not a mind-reader, I'm referring to the pounding in my head. I've got a slight headache this morning. That's what happens when GC and I polish off a bottle of cheap wine last night at The Loop. Not only am I far from being an avid wine drinker (I feel like I get drunk off it more quickly), but I almost never go out on a school night!

Two of her guy friends met up with us and we toasted to a mutual hatred for our jobs and corporate America. It's always a pleasure to meet others who despise their job as much as I do.

I almost went home and drunk blogged last night, but thought better of it. It hasn't happened yet, but fear not, I'm sure a future blog with numerous typos and absurd thoughtlessness is in store. I know I've got one in me somewhere, relishing the thought of sweet release.

1 comment:

MD said...

I just don't understand why businesses don't have cash bars in them! I'd be much more motivated to work with a few appletini's in me!