Friday, May 11, 2007

My Evening Date

Ok, I really should be getting ready, not blogging (excuse any incoherency or typos), but I had to quick hammer out this post. Guess what I'm doing tonight?!? I have a date with my girl crush!!! For the first time I've heard from her since that night, she included me on a mass text last night saying she was going out. I wrote her back and told her I couldn't make it, but to let me know if she was going out tonight. Lo and behold, she texted me this afternoon and we have plans to meet at some new bar for a couple drinks and see where the night takes us from there! So she told me she's wearing a cute blue dress. Uh, I have no dresses. I wear jeans and tanktops. Oh well. So I'm kind of nervous but super excited at the same time! It's weird. I totally feel like we had a drunk one-night stand and now we're getting together for the first time. Will I recognize her? Will it be awkward? What will we talk about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you rip what other people wear out all the time, but you go out in jeans and tank tops? Pretty Brassy