Thursday, May 10, 2007

Craigslist Creeper

Today I found this bed frame on craigslist. Yeah, yeah, that's the last thing I need, but it's interesting to see all the random shit for sale. So this afternoon, I started emailing back and forth with the dude selling it.

It was fine at first, just talked about boring work stuff. It should have been my first clue when he asked if I had any pictures of my kids on my desk -- he said most of the women around him did. Awfully strange way to pose such a question. I wrote, "No, no kids. In fact, I hardly have anything hung up because I never wanted it to feel like 'home.'" Fairly certain if we had an ugliest cube contest, I'd win hands-down. His response:

"I don't have much up around my cube either. I hung up some of my bowling awards. I like Disney princesses, so I have a cut out of some wrapping paper with them. A calender, and some various work stuff."

Ok, where do I begin?? Bowling awards? Enough said. Disney princesses cut out of wrapping paper?!?!? Hello, who is this freak?!? Needless to say, I WON'T be purchasing Creepy's bed frame! Yikes.

1 comment:

MD said...

Now THIS guy sounds more like Deborah's speed!!!

You've got to get a pic of this guy!