Saturday, December 29, 2007

Leather Coats with the Fur

I hang out with some hard-core drinkers (it's a requirement for being my friend). Get one or two drinks in me and I fail to remember this very important tidbit. Instead of drinking twice as slowly, I feel the need to keep up with them. A total of three hours elapsed last night and I had had 4 Captain Cokes, 1/2 of some fruity shot, 1/2 a watermelon shot, two glasses of wine and a chocolate martini. I was done for.

Another requirement for being my friend is your ability to make fun of complete strangers. At The Drink, there were two older gentlemen on the dance floor. Both were equally terrible dancers, but that didn't stop them from trying! If their thinning hair didn't give them away, their clothes sure did. I almost died laughing when C-Sharp said, "Those dudes are wearing Wilson's Leather jackets circa 1990." That just may be the funniest quote of 2007. The older of the two men actually had fur trim around the collar of his coat. Bad dancers makes for great entertainment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

MD said...

That damn spammer hit the Beagle a little while ago!


So which one of the old guys did you wake up next to?

Anonymous said...

Bad dancing makes great entertainment!!!! ESPECIALLY when they are wearing the best of Wilson Leather. Awesome.