Sunday, December 30, 2007

Point of No Return

In my last post, I shared what I could remember from Friday night. Here is what I do not recall...

While GC and I were drinking our chocolate martinis, I texted TheGuy and asked him to pick me up. He arrived promptly at 12:30 (this is where things begin to get a bit fuzzy). He stopped outside the bar, but then GC and I were really loud and slow to get in the car. Meanwhile a cop pulled up behind us and yelled at us over his intercom.

Even though we were only going several blocks away, I gave TheGuy horrible directions to GC's car. Then she decided to meet up with some people at a club so we dropped her off there. This is where the point of no recollection whatsoever begins.

I told TheGuy I wanted to go to Santana's for greasy drunk food. I bitched about how cold it was the entire twenty yards from the car to the place. Once we got inside, I decided I no longer wanted food. So we left.

We came back to my place and he tried to put on a DVD, but I flat-out refused to perform the three complex steps required: 1.) Put the TV on channel 3 2.) Push DVD button 3.) Push power button.

At one o'clock, without saying a word, I got up and went into my bedroom. At 1:02, I hurriedly opened my door and rushed into the bathroom. To puke. In the meantime, TheGuy cranked up the volume on the TV. I later emerged from the bathroom and headed straight back to bed. TheGuy waited twenty minutes to make sure I wasn't dead. When he heard me breathing, he left a note and made the wise decision to get the hell out of there.

2 comments:

MD said...

Ah, so you're a brat when you're drunk! I shoulda known.

TG needs to carry a camera and then start his own blog

Anonymous said...

I can't belive that you can drink that much and be a runner! And stay uber sexy and thin. I guess the puking helps with that :) Kidding of course.