Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It is what it is

I woke up yeterday still thinking that was a dick move on TheGuy's part. Was it worthy of the silent treatment? I don't know. He messaged me when I signed online at work so I told him I was trying not to be mad at him, but that it had really upset me when he didn't get back to me. He claimed he felt obligated to go out so he went to the bar where his friends always hang out but only for an hour and then went home. He said, "I was going to call if my mood changed, but it didn't. I should have told you what was up, sorry, but I just didn't feel like having any human contact. Don't you ever get in bad moods?" When I asked how he could be in a bad mood on the day of his birth, he said there were some bad memories attached to his birthday. He didn't go into the details and even if he had, I wouldn't share them here but it sounded like a heavy matter. I know it doesn't excuse not calling, but it is what it is.

No comments: