Sunday, September 16, 2007

Big Brother Final Two



It's down to the final two. I couldn't bring myself to watch the clips from the least entertaining season of Big Brother tonight. While no one is happy with the end results (no one ever is), the one thing I can say is at least they (father/daughter) both played the game. It's a rare occurrence -- usually at least one is accused of riding coat tails (a favorite BB term). These two, nauseating as they may be, both took risks in the game. That's all there is to it. America dislikes Daniele moreso than Dick, as Eric, America's Player, has been instructed to vote and campaign for Dick. I find this funny since I'm guessing Daniele has no clue how terribly whiny she can be. While people may not like Dick personally, he WAS the show. No question about it.

3 comments:

ruby said...

so i found your blog via md's and it's strangely similar to mine.

1. big brother posts
2. marathon posts
3. etc.

i'm originally from MN and my little brother is running the TC marathon on the 7th as well.


WEEEEEird.


i enjoy your blog!

that is all.

MD said...

You know what, I just emailed WTP your blog the other night!

Anonymous said...

So, are you running again or what? How's the leg.

I've managed to pop in on big brother a few times this summer based solely on your recommendation. I had hoped that there would be more hot chicks on the show. And less talking.