Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Weight. Lift.

Things I would rather do than lift weights:

- Clean up projectile vomit
- Give my grandma a sponge bath
- Offer Deborah a piggyback ride

Weights are sooooo not my thing. Yet somehow I found the motivation to do them twice in the past couple weeks. I only ran three miles yesterday, then dragged my heels to the weight area. My arms are sore today and I suspect it'll be worse tomorrow. Why do toned arms have to come at such a high price? Mine are nowhere near that. One thing that keeps me going is the gorgeous personal trainer/model. I drool. Literally. If I had the extra money right now, I'd hire him. Today.

2 comments:

MD said...

I thought you were supposed to lift weights first, then run. What do I know, I get my energy to work out by eating icecream.

and I LOVE option #3!!

Did you work both your bi's AND tri's??

wearingthepants said...

Yeah, probably. I can never do it the other way around though. I HAVE to fun first.

Um, haha, I have no idea! I just do whatever machine I know how to use and hope I don't look like a total idiot.