Sunday, August 5, 2007

Above the Belt

In my previous post, I mentioned all the black, too-small t-shirts, piercings, and tattoos we encountered at the bar. We were all dumbfounded by this trend: low-rise pants for guys. We saw it more than once, but there was one guy in particular with tight, black pants and a black belt with metal studs sitting halfway down his ass. It clearly was intentional since his short, red t-shirt neglected to cover his gray boxer shorts. One of the guys GC knows phrased it best when he said: "If you go to grab his ass, where do you go? Above or below the belt?"

3 comments:

Billy Badass said...

Dude... thats just wrong... I don't even know what to say. I wouldn't be caught dead dressing like that!

Anonymous said...

A better question would be where are they stuffing their cod, above or below the belt. I'm thinking there are serious circulation problems with that. Didn't Marky Mark dress like that ten years ago?

wearingthepants said...

LOL, yeah, I think so. I wish I'd gotten a pic of this guy -- his style differed from that of Marky Mark.