Friday, July 13, 2007

Blogging Blues

In talking to a friend the other day, I reiterated my loss of motivation to blog. It's shown too -- readership has been down. I told him my 'going-out' posts used to be my favorite, but even those have grown stagnant. He suggested taking a break, then added, "when was the last time you got dry humped by a stripper?" So in an attempt to revitalize this blog, I hopefully shall go out and do something wild 'n crazy this weekend!

How 'bout if I add some color to this thing?? Will that spice it up? I couldn't commit to a template/color previously.

7 comments:

MD said...

I think I caught your blogging Blues!

wearingthepants said...

I am already having second thoughts about this color thing...blah.

MD said...

Yeah...

Anonymous said...

Post about your Marathon training for a while. How's the running going? Getting any odd chafing problems? Gu or Hammer Gel, which one's least disgusting?

wearingthepants said...

Are you saying you don't like the sky blue color??

wearingthepants said...

No chafing yet, but I'll be sure to let everyone know when/if it does occur. Hot.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, wait until you start doing the ten and twelve mile runs. I have twenty dollars worth of nipple guards sitting in my gym bags, not to mention a deluxe bar of body glide.