Sunday, July 15, 2007

Why Sex with an Ex?

Did you know there are women out there who solicit ex-boyfriends for sex?!? So I've been told by several male sources. Perhaps you are one of these women. Why? Do you seek out former lovers as a way to avoid adding another notch to your bedpost? My last friend to tell me such a story said when he informed his ex he currently had a girlfriend, she replied, "She doesn't have to know." I've also heard tales of women contacting old boyfriends before their wedding day for one last romp in the sack. Interesting, no?

3 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

I am guilty as charged. For me, it's a numbers thing and I'm friends with most of my exes. So if they're single and I'm single, it's a go. I'd never do the before marriage thing, and I don't think I'd ever have sex with one while I was in a relationship, but desperate times call for desperate measures and I already know what I'm going to get!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Milwaukee Girl is as big an expert on this subject as anyone you are ever going to run across.

wearingthepants said...

Good point about knowing what to expect, something I neglected to mention in my post!