Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Puppy Love

Silly me, I neglected to mention who I am dog sitting for in a few weekends. None other than, the engaged guy who slobbered all over my nose and kept wanting to "go in the corner." Guess why he needs a dog sitter? He'll be strolling down the aisle very soon!! I had the pleasure of seeing him last weekend, at which point he asked me about the evening we met. Apparently, the pictures on his camera phone the following morning were his only recollection of the nights' events. I heard some of his 7-day bachelor party Mexico stories. Um, yeah, I'm sure you can imagine. Funny, he mentioned giving his fiancée numerous chances to back out, but she hasn't much time left!

He sent me a few photos of the dogs. The Husky is beautiful. I want one. I'm going to their house this weekend to meet his future wife and the dogs! Ah, life is, unpredictable.

No comments: