Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Coming Out

I had a great deal of reservations about starting this blog. First and foremost, I value my privacy so that was, and still is, of great concern to me. Secondly, I fretted over the commitment factor. I didn't know if I had the required dedication and desire to blog, but it's been over a month, and worked out so far. Thank goodness for a boring job and equally boring life.

In the end, my need for a creative outlet won. Introvertedness can be exhausting! If only you knew how much work went into keeping everything bottled inside...

I've only told a handful of close friends about my blog, but I will gradually pass the word along to others in the near future (possibly). It's not fun without an audience, so thanks to the few readers!

Anna Nalick
Breathe (2 AM)

2 AM and I'm still awake writing a song
if I get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me
threatening the life it belongs to
and I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
cause these words are my diary screamin' out loud
and I know that you'll use them however you want to

No comments: