Monday, May 21, 2007

Confessions of a 7th Grade Drama Queen

Found an old diary. Oh, the drama.

12/25/93

Dear Diary,

Sorry I haven't written for so long. But anyway today is Christmas Day. Last time I wrote it was Thanksgiving. Kinda cool, huh?

For Christmas, I got a portable CD player and the Janet Jackson CD. I also got the Mariah Carey CD and some hair stuff from my cousins. Right now I'm listening to my Janet CD. I also got a Guess shirt, curlers, a mood ring and mood pen, which I'm writing with. It's very cool, it turns the color of the mood you're in. Right now both the pen and ring are dark blue, which means you're happy or in love. Both! I got a camera and some lipstick and nail polish. I also got skate guards and some Jolly Ranchers. My brothers and I got the Aladdin Sega game and the movie The Addams Family.

Guess what? My mom knows I like Bobby. Jenni told her. I'm not mad at her though. I need to give you a Bobby update, don't I? First of all, this is a long time ago now, but in Science we took a test. Mr. Bale (my teacher) wanted us to spread out. He put Bobby in front of me. I was like, yes! He had on a hooded shirt and he had one of those Coca-Cola bears in it. He had the bear tied into the hood by the strings of his shirt. He told me that it was his seatbelt.

Then during the test, he had a pencil that's eraser was major worn out. He had to use my eraser on my pencil about 4 times. He kept saying, "This is the last time." But, I didn't care if it would be or not.

At lunch, he always comes over to the table I sit at and asks everyone for money. He almost always gets at least $1. He has the cutest beg and puppy face. No one can help but give him money. I usually bring extra change just so I have some to give him. He always gets a can of pop and chips or something.

I haven't seen him in a whole two weeks. Last week, I was gone Mon. - Wed. On Thursday, I saw him in the morning, but then he left. The next day, I heard he hurt his back in gym and went home second hour. So he was gone Friday, too. Then he was gone Mon. - Wed. of this week. I bet he went on vacation. I know his parents are divorced.

Did you know his real name is Robert? I like Bobby better than Robert or Robby or Rob. I guess I never told you that Erin and Matt were going out again. They were for a long time, but Erin just dumped him on Thursday. They were both crying. Well, I gotta go. I'll write soon.

7 comments:

MD said...

SO smitten! Did you ever get over Bobby??

wearingthepants said...

Uh, no, just ask any of my friends!!

Unknown said...

awww...bobby! what a trip down memory lane! The mood ring for christmas..i think i got one that year too, i thought it was so awesome. that's so cute how you wrote all the details of bobby's shirt and asking for an eraser and lunch money :) maybe u two will still end up together....

wearingthepants said...

Those were the days...

I was/am such a dork!!

MD said...

Be honest, you still have that pencil, don't you!

MD said...

Did you make a hairdoll from his loose hairs?

wearingthepants said...

Not the pencil, but I have a pink highlighter of his!