Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Work Perfumery

Boyfriend have a birthday coming up? How 'bout giving him some new cologne? Avoid the mall with all those annoying sales associates and visit my work, where there is a diverse variety of scents for you to sample on living, breathing, males!

It smells like a perfume bar every morning at work. The male group of IT nerds in the section of cubes across from me participate in a daily contest to see who can lather themselves in the most cologne.

When I leave work for the day, I'm hit with round two, only this time it's a different group of offenders. The cleaning crew congregates in the hall and janitorial closet so I have no way to bypass the cloud of cologne to exit. For some reason, they find it necessary to use double the amount of the IT guys.

I like cologne, but not when it overpowers. YUCK.

No comments: