Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Entourage: 'Sex & the City' in Male Form

Before I saw Entourage, a guy friend of mine described it as "Sex & the City" for men. It really is. Only not as good (call me biased). But like SATC, they both offer honest, humorous insight as to how the male/female mind works. I enjoyed the episode from Season 3 called, "Three's Company," where Eric's girlfriend, Sloan (Emmanuelle Chriqui), offers to do a threesome with her and her friend, Tori. The following morning, Eric (Kevin Connolly) wakes up spooning (or "cuddling" as he refers to it) Tori instead of Sloan. So funny and awkward!

Too bad Sloan is WAY too hot for Eric and given her personality, I doubt she'd be so quick to agree to that in the first place. It also gets weird on the next episode when Eric starts falling for Tori. Doesn't seem all that realistic to me, but oh well. Show is very entertaining!

Ari is my favorite character. I imagine it's difficult to play a likeable asshole, so kudos to Jeremy Piven. He makes the show!

No comments: