Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Target Addiction

Last night I stopped at SuperTarget with a few things in mind. I needed:

* a new iron -- dropped mine one too many times, finally died
* a tennis racket -- the grip on the old one I stole from my parents' garage wears off into the palm of your hand
* Diet Mountain Dew -- obsessed with it

2 hours and $200 later, I left the store with a cart full of crap I don't need. Bought some groceries, a new garbage can for my bathroom, two Memory Foam pillows, and other odds and ends. I was definitely in the mood to spend money last night. I saw a million other things I would have liked to buy!

Today, for the first time in a long time, I packed a lunch for work. Looking forward to not having to eat nasty cafeteria food! If only grocery shopping weren't my most hated chore, I'd bring my lunch more often since that would mean my fridge would be stocked with food.

No comments: