Friday, February 1, 2008

Soccer & Stuff

TheGuy and his sister play on an intramural soccer league so Rockstar and I went to check out their game Wednesday night. Having played on the soccer team back in the day, she and I will always have a special place for the sport in our hearts. It was fun to watch even though the dome was freezing! The high was a whopping 1 above zero which made it even colder.

After the game, our presence shook things up during the team's beer bonding time. In the dome snack area, two tables were pulled together so me, TheGuy, Rockstar, and two other guys were at one table while his sister and the rest of the team was at the other table. The other table discussed how they played the game, past/current jobs, and beer. Our table talked about Facebook vs. MySpace, strippers, strip clubs, and grinding at clubs/strip clubs. Every time the other table fell silent, it happened to be just as one of us was saying something wildly inappropriate like, "so she was getting off on the pole?" or "simulated air-fucking."

Everyone on the team was really friendly though (except one biatch who turned around and shot us a dirty look for laughing when TheGuy took a spill during the second half) and kept encouraging us to play at their next game. Rockstar told them she would if I agreed to. But I don't think that's gonna be happening. It's been 14 years since I stepped on a soccer field! I wasn't good back then so I can't even imagine what I'd be like now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I especially loved the ass shot I got from that mean Brianna look'n girl.