Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged

I see I've been tagged by sexy housewife and since I have nothing exciting to post about today, I figure I may as well play along.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1.) You'll almost never catch me without a black hair tie around my right wrist. It's something I started in high school -- only I used to wear it twisted around my middle finger. Why? You never know when you're gonna need it.

2.) I never take the first product off the shelves at Target and other retail stores. I'm definitely not a germaphobe, but the thought of all those random people handling the item I'm about to take home creeps me out.

3.) I've never made a guy dinner. Call me crazy but I have an aversion to it. I don't like to cook in the first place and the thought of making someone dinner is scary to me. What if they don't like it? What if they only eat it to be polite? What if they only say it's really good to spare my feelings? These are the thoughts that would be running through my head the entire time. It stresses me out.

4.) I never went to prom. Guys in high school never paid much attention to me. And none of them asked me to prom. Not much has changed.

5.) I detest olives. Green, black, purple -- it doesn't matter. Can't stand the taste or texture. If they are on a pizza, I do my best to pick them off but I'm sensitive to the taste so if any trace of olive or olive juice makes its way into my taste buds, I want to gag.

6.) I've never broken a bone. I did, however, sprain my ankle twice. The first time was at my brother's baseball game while I was lofting a baseball into the air and catching it with my mitt. One of those times, I misstepped and fell to the ground putting all my weight onto the right ankle. My mom didn't believe me about the pain so it wasn't until the following morning when I still couldn't walk on it that she finally took me to urgent care. The second time, I misstepped again. It happened during a basketball game in my neighbor's yard wearing the Converse sandals I loved so much.

7.) I become really competitive when it comes to foosball and air hockey. Last week we went bowling after work. When I saw they had an air hockey table, I told Stripes about my love for the game. "Oh, no one is as good as I am," he boasted. I love a good challenge especially when I conquer. And it involves bruising the ego of the male species. I won 7-5. Also, it was an instance of when my black hair tie came in handy.

4 comments:

MD said...

HOT DAMN! You make me proud.

Also, I'd DEEEESTROY you at air hockey. No woman can defeat me.

Michelle said...

Haha! WTP likes me more than md! Or maybe I remind her of her mother and she feels strangely compelled to obey. Anyway, thanks for playing! Make sure md sends you tht other DVD now!

MD said...

Hey hey now, this isn't a competition. Besides, she likes ME more!

Tell her WTP!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE OLIVES~ I JUST ATE A WHOLE JAR OF ALMOND STUFFED OLIVES. YOU'RE MISSING OUT.