Thursday, November 15, 2007

MB's Intro

Yes, I suck for not keeping up with NaBloPoMo. I did have this as a saved draft but didn’t get a chance to post it.

I've only had three boyfriends in my life. There was Married Ex, MB (for Man Boobs), and Platonic Ex (most recent). Since I've spent far too much time talking about Married Ex lately, I thought it might be fun to share a few fond memories of MB. It was really more of a summer fling (trying to get over Married Ex) and even though MB was kind of an asshole, he was fun and it was one of my most memorable summers.

He used to do annoying things like stand before his living room mirror, flex his muscles and kiss his biceps. He was a social smoker but when he learned I didn't like that, he switched to chewing tobacco. You know, because that’s so much better. Not to mention hot. He often drank to the point of annihilation and thus required a babysitter. One night at a party he danced up on a coffee table like a drunken buffoon for a good hour when no one was even dancing.

But with the bad, there was good. Many more stories to be told but they shall have to wait. His name alone, MB, should speak volumes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT MB. THAT WAS THE BEST SUMMER EVER FOR ME! THE SUMMER BEFORE WE ALL TURNED 21. EVERYTHING WAS SO NAUGHTY BACK THEN. AND MB'S GMA WAS AWESOME.