Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First Dance

It felt like a sucker punch to the gut seeing the "first dance" photo of Married Ex and his new wife on MySpace for the first time. I immediately called a couple friends for reinforcement. I felt better the moment my friend said, "He's probably relieved thinking, 'whew, no one will suspect I'm gay now!'" I guess you could say he had a few homosexual tendencies that were never confirmed one way or the other. The other friend I spoke with asked if their pets were included in the wedding party. Shockingly, no. And last but not least, I was told, "If you look closely at the first picture, it looks like she has a boner." Her dress poofs out in just the right location. I love my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You missed a post on thursday, now your unbroken month is ruined.