Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing

Now that I'm still coming down off my marathon high, I've started thinking about new goals to tackle. Something I've always wanted to do is learn to play guitar. I played the clarinet (nerd alert) and piano and since learning chords is half the battle, I feel as though I've got a head start. I'm in no rush, but one of these days, I intend to teach myself to play. What a pleasant surprise for my neighbors!

My co-worker Stripes just broke up with his girlfriend of four years and I have an inkling it may be related to me. I knew they'd hit a rough patch so I tiptoed around the topic because (a) I don't want him to think I like him (b) I don't want to give him a window of opportunity to declare any "feelings" for me (c) I don't want him to think I like him. Sure, he's a funny guy and I like hanging out with him, but he's like a younger brother. When Deborah asked why he broke it off, he said it was because they fought all the time and had drifted apart. I can tell he's into me so I seriously hope I wasn't a factor in the decision he may come to regret later.

1 comment:

MD said...

Is this what you do? You wreck relationships and then scorn your toy? Evil girl.