Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Date

Last Friday was the first weekend date night for me and TheGuy. When I asked what he wanted to do, he rattled off his proposed agenda. And we did exactly that. We saw Michael Clayton and afterwards we went back to his house and played Guitar Hero and polished off a bottle of wine. It was only my second time playing that game. Needless to say, I struggle on the "easy" level. He has Extras on DVD so we watched some of that as well. It was nice to just hang out and do something low-key like that.

One thing I forgot to do was check out his cologne. I didn't think it was humanly possible (for a male) but he wears THE perfect amount of cologne - you only can smell if it you're really close. Most of the men I know either don't wear any at all or bathe themselves in it. Someone (most likely an ex or his sister) taught him the proper technique for applying cologne: to spray twice and then walk into it. I know this because I complimented him on this once so he told me what he did. I'm curious to see which cologne he wears since he said he switches it up but doesn't know any of the brands as they were all gifts from old girlfriends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Clayton... huh. I hope you had some wine before you went to see that movie, it looks booring. So, how was his family?