Sunday, September 23, 2007

Like Sands through the Hourglass

So much has happened, but I've had NO time to post. We added a new person to our team at work and I am the designated trainer (among a group of women who have been with the company for 30+ years). Training is not fun. The work is a bore. What's worse is watching someone do 8 hours of mindless work for you. Meanwhile all you can do is stare at the computer screen contemplating the meaning of your life with no way to check email or blog or chat online (the things that make you NOT want to slit your wrists).

I wish I had the time for updates, but I need sleep. Hopefully I'll churn out a post or two tomorrow. 'Til then.

1 comment:

MD said...

In general, training isn't so bad at my place. Of course, If they don't schedule time for you to train someone or if that trainee is a friggin blockhead, THAT sucks.

That's too bad, the only thing more boring than your boring job is to watch someone else do it.