Friday, September 7, 2007

Dude, I'm Bored

I feel repulsive. 3 days of no running can make an alarming difference. I took it easy the past couple days after my nasty downward spill, but I'm raring for a long outdoor run provided it doesn't rain all weekend. That would blow.

I have no specific blog topic in queue so consider yourself forewarned: when my mind begins to wander, there's no telling where things may lead. Happy Friday to you all! What do you people have planned for the weekend? I have no plans. I am not a maker of plans. I let others do the plan-making -- they tell me when and where to show up. It usually involves alcohol, plentiful and readily available.

I wish there were more going on in my life to razzle and dazzle my depleting number of readers. But no, my life is a big bore. The best I can come up with is a Marley update. If it wasn't official before, he officially hates me. His attention-whore lifestyle fails to coincide with my aloofness and need for distance. He exemplifies his dejection by attacking me mid-stride, wrapping his front paws around my ankle and sinking his razor-sharp teeth into my exposed skin. I forcefully yell "Ow!" while he gleefully scurries to safety, usually beneath the bed or behind the couch.

Sorry for the lame post. I keep getting distracted by co-workers and now it's time for lunch so this is it for today.

2 comments:

MD said...

Got the free time? Play this!

http://www.tokenarcade.com/play-641-Balls-Flash_Game.html

XUP said...

When your own life gets too boring to comment on,take some digs at someone else's life. Go on. It's fun. There are a whole lot of really stupid people out there doing really stupid things that you can point and laugh at. Check other blogs, Facebook, UTube, the newspaper. Soon you will be leading a rich life full of strangers to belittle and mock.