Monday, July 30, 2007

Nothing to Lose

Per the urging of several friends, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually considering online dating (gulp). As I said a couple weeks ago, I'm not looking forward to dating, nor do I know if I'm ready for anything serious, but as my friend so wisely put it, "What do you have to lose?" She has a couple co-workers who go out with men they meet on plentyoffish, a free service they claim to be better than eHarmony or Match. If it's free, I guess I really do have nothing to lose. Other than my dignity, which, luckily for me, went out the window years ago. If nothing else, it should provide some good (by good, I mean bad) blogging material.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a cute, athletic girl. I'm sure you'll find a great guy. If not though, like you said, great stories.

MD said...

If anything, you'll get some free meals outta this!

Milwaukee Girl said...

I agree with MD, LOL. Try out okcupid - at least it doesn't cost any money to get you back in the game. But be a bit weary - there's some creeps on there.

wearingthepants said...

Can't say no to free food!

okcupid -- I'll check it out, thanks!

MD said...

you should bring Deborah with you for protection!

wearingthepants said...

She certainly could protect me.

Anonymous said...

Deborah might just eat all the free food.