Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hair Woes

Ever since I hacked off 10 inches to donate back in December, I have been impatiently waiting for my hair to grow back. My short layers are still short, not to mention severely uneven! My highlights are the absolute worst, random blonde-yellow streaks of different proportions. I had it done just three weeks ago, but since it wasn't dyed down to the root, my dark roots are already very noticeable. Perhaps I should say I'm going for the Drew Barrymore look of intentional roots.

On top of that, my ceramic flat iron died on me. It was probably a year old, if that. Piece of junk. I read some negative reviews on the Target website claiming others had the same difficulty with that particular straightener, where one side stops heating up. Apparently, it's a recurring problem since consumers have replaced theirs, only to have the same thing happen with a new one. I guess the best brand is Chi, but they average a whopping $150! If I had curly, frizzy hair, I may be crazy enough to consider one, but my hair is flat as a pancake. Lucky me. So much volume, I'm beside myself. Anyway, yeah, I have to replace mine now.

5 comments:

MD said...

Damn you've been busy blogging!

wearingthepants said...

Yeah, it's kind of addicting. I was wondering where you were!

MD said...

Sorry, I was pretty busy on Monday. Took my fiancee out to dinner (nuttin' fancy) and then on to Spidey 3. I shoulda stopped at dinner!

wearingthepants said...

I'll wait for the rental per your suggestion!

MD said...

I won't steer you wrong girl!