Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Amazing Race All-Stars: Eric & Danielle Win

That was a real nail-biter of a finish, and a disappointing one at that. Eric and Danielle are the official winners of The Amazing Race All-Stars.


I blame Kandice for her and Dustin not winning. How could she have not said Rob & Amber for "least trustworthy?" That has got to be the most obvious answer!!! I will NEVER understand that.

That vault game was pretty cool though. Each team member had to go in a room and answer questions about their competitors which produced a 4-digit code that locked a safe. Then the other teammate had to go in the room and try to match their partners' answers to arrive at the same code to unlock the safe. It reminded me of a competition they would do on Big Brother, my absolute favorite reality show.

On the bright side, at least it wasn't Charla & Mirna to run across that finish line first.

9 comments:

MD said...

I was torn watching the final leg. Part of me wanted Mirna and Schmirna in a final sprint to the finish line ahead of the other two teams only to see Schmirna's tiny legs fail them and the beauty queens blow by them. The other part of me wanted them to just get friggin lost and never show up.

MD said...

BTW, do you really like Big Brother more than the Amazing Race?

wearingthepants said...

Both scenarios would have been hilarious!!

Oh, The Amazing Race pales in comparison! I watch a lot of reality TV, or TV in general, but Big Brother is #1!! I'm obsessed. I know it looks terribly cheesy, but you hafta really get into it. Plus there are live feeds (not that I've ever subscribed, but there are constant updates) and it's on 3 days a week. If I could take off the summer to watch the feeds and blog about it, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

You should definitely try watching it!

MD said...

I tried watching an episode once, but was put off by the camera angles and picture quality. To make it harder, tt was also midseason, so I defintely felt like I missed stuff.

I love tv too! I'm trying to not watch more tv shows than I already do.

Any chance you watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia??

wearingthepants said...

I've never heard of that show. What is it about? What channel is it on?

MD said...

Try this link http://www.myspace.com/sunnyfx

You can watch some short vids.

It's on FX, but it's only on during the summer for like 11 episodes.

The best way to describe it, is WRONG. The humor definitely ain't PC, but it's HILARIOUS. Basically, if you think it's funny, then we can be friends.

wearingthepants said...

Hmm I didn't see the videos. I'll have to try it again later. I need cable. Desperately.

MD said...

aw shucks, they used to have all sorts of clips on here!

Have you ever used Bit torrent? Sure, it's not exactly..."legal" ... but what is nowadays? Anyway, you can easily download episodes of tv shows within 12 hours of it's showing! Not that I *ahem* have ever used it... But I'd imagine it's pretty easy.

wearingthepants said...

I have not, I'll hafta check it out. Or maybe not since it's not legal, ya know.