Monday, April 9, 2007

Treadmill Redemption

My run today completely made up for yesterday...I did 6 miles in 57:18! I can't remember the last time I even ran 6 miles. Been a long, long time. Very happy with that.

So I don't understand the parking situation at the Woodbury Lifetime. I got there at 4:05 today and I had to follow someone to their car to get a spot. That was at 4 pm! I could understand that being the case around 5:30, but I can't believe the lot was full so early. They most definitely need to expand their parking lot. Every time I leave the club, I have a train of vehicles vying for my spot. I feel like the prey of vultures! It's frustrating to pay all that money for the membership when the club doesn't have nearly enough parking spaces to accommodate their members.

Wish the weather would get nicer so I could get outside for a run!

No comments: