Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still Here

I apologize if you tried to view my blog today only to be informed it's strictly available to invited readers. Perhaps you shed a tear or two upon this discovery. Paranoia instantly set in this morning as I was caught blogging at work by a co-worker. Worried he would find my blog, I changed my privacy settings. He's cool, we're friends -- in fact, I've mentioned him a couple times on here so it wouldn't be the end of the world if he found it, but as I've mentioned before, I'm apprehensive about sharing my blog with those who know me personally. I prefer the safety of anonymity. Oh wait, this is the internet.

If one day this blog disappears altogether, assume my mom found this, I hit the delete key, crawled under a rock, and died.

2 comments:

MD said...

The first thing I thought was that Deborah saw it!

Anonymous said...

Few! I though you started to blog about what a boring, married, lame 26 year old white female I am! I feel better now. How paranoid am I? But I've recovered. Now I am just a 26MWF with a nose ring. Fuck yeah!