Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In the Zone

I've been stuck in the Friends with Benefits Zone (FWBZ) for quite some time (7 months, not that I'm counting) with no end in sight. Shouldn't there be an expiration date of 90 days, give or take? I thought I'd hash out the possible outcomes of said actions:

1.) One grows tired of the other as thrill tapers off. Cue ego-deflating sound effects (balloon losing its helium). We never speak again.

2.) One begins seeing someone. The other, enraged with jealousy, starts plotting new love interests' demise. We never speak again (potential restraining order is filed).

3.) In rare circumstances, the two emerge from the FWBZ and build a foundation for a romantic relationship. Inevitably (99.9% chance rounds up), this ends in break-up. We never speak again.

Damn these appealing options!

UPDATE:

4.) He submits application to teach English in Korea for 1 or more years. We never speak again.

3 comments:

MD said...

Hmmm....so what brings about this topic? Which way do you want it to go????


I've never had a FWB, so I speak with no level of expertise, but it doesn't seem likely that C will happen. I hope that's not what are hoping for...

MD said...

Um, I mean 3.

Anonymous said...

Did he really move to Korea :) Hahahaha