Friday, August 3, 2007

Wearing the Elastic Pants

My friend came over after work today since I have VIP access to the bridge. After snapping photos and updates on her friend's mom and brother, we went to Noodles & Company, where I devoured the pasta fresca. So good.

Unfortunately for us, Ben & Jerry's is 1/2 a block away so immediately following an in-depth cellulite discussion, we decided the night wouldn't be complete without ice cream. We both got two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough in a waffle cone. Btw, did you know Ben & Jerry's sells waffle cone lip balm, room spray, and candles? Be sure you test the products before purchasing, that's all I'm saying.

Usually on Friday nights, I pass out from drinking myself into oblivion, but tonight I'm passing out from eating myself into oblivion. Seriously. I feel sick.

1 comment:

MD said...

mmmmmmmmm food.

Reminds me of when Homer went to clown college and the clown pants fit him very nicely instead of hanging loosely.