Monday, July 9, 2007

Brody the Fisher Dog



It was a relaxing cabin weekend of good, clean fun with the family -- parents, brother, his girlfriend, and his college roommate. Oh, and of course, Brody and Max! It was a scorcher on Saturday so I got up early and ran 5 miles while it was still semi-shady. I then spent the day floating on a tube in the lake, fishing on the boat, and watching Brody fish. Check back for the uploaded video. Yes, he fishes for hours and hours. His tail looks absolutely ridiculous when he does -- it goes in every which direction as if he's using it as router.

The biggest disappointment of the weekend was when we went into town so I could get ice cream from Frosty's (it's one of many traditions), only to discover they were out of my favorite flavor, Blue Moon!! They had a shortage of about 7 flavors so the holiday crowd must be to blame. It did, however, force me to try something new so I had blueberry waffle cone and it was mighty tasty.

2 comments:

MD said...

BROOOOODY!!!!!!!!


You're brave. I would have taken the shortage of icecream to mean the BIG D was around!

MD said...

AT LAST!! MR BRODY!!!!