Monday, June 11, 2007

Quizno's Secret Recipe

You're gonna hate me for sharing this story, but I can't NOT tell it.

Last week on Quizno's Day, after Deborah devoured a regular size tuna sub, we were in her car on the way back to work when she said, "Hmmm...I have a bone in my mouth."

"Where did a bone come from?" I asked.

She removed the foreign object from her mouth and placed it in the cup holder.

"From the tuna, I guess," she said.

"Why would there be a bone in tuna?"

Upon closer inspection, Deborah realized the hard, white object was none other than...the sliver of a finger nail! There was no mistaking it. That is, until the story was relayed to one of the IT dorks who sits nearby; he tried persuading her it was a toe nail.

2 comments:

MD said...

OH MY GOD, SHE FINALLY DID IT!! She ate a person!!!

wearingthepants said...

Usually when I write "LOL" it's not a whole-hearted chuckle, but when I read this, I laughed so hard the neighbors probably heard me.