Friday, June 1, 2007

Car Trouble

When it comes to cars, I know how to check the oil, refill windshield washer fluid and possibly, if it were absolutely necessary, put air in my tires. Frankly, in the back of my mind, I'm picturing the tire blowing up in my face. That's the extent of my knowledge.

As a couple friends can attest to, my car had been making this horrendous screeching noise. In fact, the only time the noise subsided was when I applied the brakes. Based on my pathetic squealing explanation, my parents concluded a belt may need replacement. Nope, turned out to be the brake pads and rotors! How little I know...

3 comments:

MD said...

That musta cost a wee bit, eh??

wearingthepants said...

Yup, I left that part out because I'm a spoiled 26-year-old who doesn't pay for things like her car.

MD said...

As you shouldn't, Princess!