Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Office Recap: The Job

Only a week late, but here were my favorite highlights from The Office season finale:

* Kevin takes notes of who's hotter: Pam or Karen
* Oscar in the break room, in front of others: "Pam, I miss our friendship."
* Creed's blog: www.creedthoughts.com.www/creedthoughts. Ryan: "Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed’s brain, I opened a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top. I’ve read some of it. Even for the internet, it’s pretty shocking."
* Angela: "Goodbye, Kelly Kapoor."
* Jan's boob job
* 1 ,000 Schrute bucks = 5 extra minutes for lunch. The ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks is the ratio of unicorns to leprachauns
* Jan: "I could wear stretch pants and wait for you to come home at 5:15."
* Dwight paints his office black to "intimidate subordinates"
* Jim & Pam (awww)
* Ryan's new job/Kelly break-up

Check out Creed's blog.

4 comments:

MD said...

I missed that very last part. I only heard Ryan tell Kelly it was over. So he's leaving? Good for him!

Kelly's funny, but only in very small doses.

wearingthepants said...

I think he will still be on the show. Us Weekly said they will show more of the New York offices next year, but then again, that's coming from such a reliable source.

MD said...

I think I liked him better when he was "the temp." It was funny when Michael made him do ridiculous things (or try to, like when he fell off the toilet and demanded Ryan come help).

As a former temp, it's ok for me to dump on temps, which I did...regularly. Especially to one that I've become pretty good friends with. Last Xmas I made him a note that read, "Santa hates temps" and reminded him of this every day until he got a perm job down the hall.

wearingthepants said...

Santa hates temps?!?! Harsh!!!