Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's Mom's Day

Happy Mother's Day to any moms out there. I know there's at least one of you reading, and yes, the one and only out of five readers.

I'm exhausted. I ate too much, drank too much, and got little sleep this weekend. I polished off a footlong Subway sandwich for dinner. Impressed or repulsed? Now I feel disgusting. In large part, due to my failure to get to the gym yesterday and today.

I have a good story from last night, but alas, it will have to wait 'til tomorrow. I hate to disappoint you by keeping you in suspense. I know, I know. You're on the edge of your seat. Try not to lose any sleep over this cliffhangover.

5 comments:

MD said...

What kind of sub?? I'm partial to the meatball marinara with the italian herbs and cheese bread.

My vote: Impressed.

Mmmm....subway.....

wearingthepants said...

It was veggie, glad you were impressed.

Guys love the meatball subs!

MD said...

Oh no...you're not one of them vegetarians are you?

wearingthepants said...

Nah, but I don't eat much red meat.

Unknown said...

Thanks Gil! Don't ever stopwriting this...I'm getting addicted.