Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Screen of Death Reappears

About a year and a half ago, a blue screen popped up on my laptop that said, "beginning physical dump of memory." When I asked my IT friend about it, he told me in IT world, that is referred to as the "screen of death." Hence I would eventually need to replace my hard drive. At which point, I was advised to purchase a hard drive from Newegg.com, which I did, and my friend was nice enough to install it for me and everything. Pretty sure I also purchased a 3 year warranty with my hard drive through newegg, but I have no idea where my receipt is. How is it possible the screen of death came back to haunt me only a year and a half after replacing my hard drive? I'm gonna be so pissed if I have to buy a new computer or hard drive again! Why do my computers always crash?!? Although, if I do have to buy a new one, I'd really, really like a macbook!! Guess it's time to finally put that external hard drive I got for Christmas to use.

No comments: